Updated Rules for Gorey Tennis Club
COURTS ARE RE-OPEN
We have updated our USE OF COURT Rules and these are clearly visible on all courts.
In order to preserve the Health and Safety of all members, the following MUST be adhered to by everyone at all times.
- Sanitise your hands when you enter the court and prior to leaving the court
- All games must be pre-booked using Club online Booking System – ClubManager365
- All players must be named on booking sheet – Vital for COVID-19 regulations
- Only players named on the actual booked slot, should be on court
- If changes in players names for booking to actual playing – amend on the online booking system to reflect the actual players. This is MANDATORY COVID-19 rule NO EXCEPTIONS
- If in the past 14 days you have been overseas, or in contact with anyone with COVID-19 – use of club facilities is NOT PERMITTED
- If you contract COVID-19, contact a Committee Member immediately in order that club COVID-19 protocols may be commenced
- Cancel your court booking even if play is cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Failure to comply with COVID-19 regulations will result in club being closed to all members.
- Remember Social Distancing
- Comply with normal club playing rules
- Members Only permitted on courts.
Members should behave with the utmost courtesy at all times and consideration given towards other members particularly those playing on court. Members should also treat the courts, the clubhouse and its environs with respect and ensure that no damage is caused to the court surface or other club property. Any misuse of club property should be reported to the committee. If you cannot make your booked game, please cancel it on the system – this is good practice and a courtesy to fellow members.
Code of Behaviour
This is updated regularly and we ask that all members familiarise themselves with the latest copy.
In the event of any dispute arising between members concerning the running of competitions and tournaments the committee shall adjudicate and in this regard the decision of the Committee shall be final.